Member of Families in Global Transition



To order book- Click Parents on the Move! at Amazon.com

Coming Soon: You will be able to order Parents on the Move through Families in Global Transition (www.figt.org)



Contact Kathleen@parentsonthemove.com




Wednesday 22 September 2010

Mom on a final journey

Many apologies for not writing for days on end. This summer I stayed in Florida while I my husband went back to the UK and Italy to see the kids and grandchildren. I stayed to help look after mom. It was a quick learning curve regarding the US medical system, and it was and is a privelege to spend these final days with my eighty nine year old mother.

I will write more later, but I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has sent us greetings and kept my family and that of my brother and sister in their prayers. We give thanks especially for the Hospice team here in Venice, Florida! And for my husband's safe return to the states!

love and blessings, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment